Since opening in Brighton’s North Laine in 2016, Cin Cin has served over 25,000 customers at our little 20 seat restaurant in Vine Street and another 13,000 at our busy Hove restaurant which opened on Western Road in 2018.
We recently won a Michelin Bib Gourmand, have been voted Brighton’s 4th best restaurant, included in the Waitrose Good Food Guide, featured in national press by The Telegraph, Restaurant Magazine, BBC Good Food, Olive Magazine, National Geographic Food and The Guardian; had our recipes printed in a cookbook, had lots of positive customer feedback and just had a great time giving Brighton and Hove the Italian food it deserves!
Our success is down to the love and support we have received from our fantastic customers so we decided it was time to give something back with the launch of our first membership scheme, Club Cin Cin.
Best of all, it’s FREE to join* and you get an amazing set of benefits:
- A sexy black Club Cin Cin membership card (collect in store) that gets you a 15% discount when you visit either restaurant on Wednesday or Thursday (not valid with any other offer)
- An invite to an exclusive annual CCC party!
- Entry into a competition to win a meal for 10 in the Private Dining Room at our Hove restaurant!
- An invite to our Wine Club to access our exclusive Italian Fine Wine list
- First heads up via SMS for our events – pasta masterclasses, apertivo evenings, wine dinners & Christmas parties – so you can get access to limited spaces before anyone else.
- Seasonal recipes from our head chef, Jamie Halsall
- CCC email newsletter (every two months) with news, offers, chef’s tips, wine pairings & aperitivo advice from our drinks gurus plus other great Cin Cin stuff.
- AND every time you dine with us as a CCC member, we donate £1 to the Clock Tower Sanctuary. Read more about them here
Ready to sign up? What’s not to like?! – Join now with your details here
* We just ask for your email address and mobile number to keep in touch about what we do. We promise that’s all we will contact you about.