What’s in Club Cin Cin?
Since opening in Brighton’s North Laine in 2016, we have served over 20,000 customers at our little 20 seat restaurant and opened a busy Hove restaurant in 2018.
Our success is down to your love and support so we’ve decided it’s time to give something back with the launch of our first membership scheme, Club Cin Cin.
How does it work:
Free to join! *
- A sexy black CCC membership card (collect in store)
- An invite to an exclusive annual CCC party!
- A 15% discount when you visit either restaurant on Wednesday or Thursday (not valid with any other offer).
- Entry into a competition to win a meal for 10 in the Private Dining Room at our Hove restaurant!
- An invite to our Wine Club to access our exclusive Italian Fine Wine list
- First heads up via SMS for our events – pasta masterclasses, apertivo evenings, wine dinners & Christmas parties – so you can get access to limited spaces before anyone else.
- Seasonal recipes from our head chef, Jamie Halsall
- CCC email newsletter (every two months) with news, offers, chef’s tips, wine pairings & aperitivo advice from our drinks gurus plus other great Cin Cin stuff.
- AND every time you dine with us as a CCC member, we donate £1 to the Clock Tower Sanctuary. Read more about them here
Ready to sign up?
What’s not to like! Join now with your details below: