Next week is officially our 1st birthday! On 1st November 2016 we opened our restaurant doors on Vine Street with the aim of giving Brighton the Italian food it deserved. It’s been quite a year, and although we’ve learnt a lot along the way, we think we’ve accomplished our goal.
In 12 months we’ve:
- Served almost 12,000 customers
- Been featured in the Good Food Guide 2018
- Collaborated with Sammy Smith from 64 degrees and Regal Rogue
- Been featured in Olive Magazine, The Guardian, Great British Chefs, BBC Good Food, About Time Magazine, Brighton’s Best Cookbook, Female First, Brighton & Hove Independent, BN1 magazine, B Journal and Brighton Source
- Amazing bloggers like The Graphic Foodie, Rosie Posie’s Puddings & Pies, Foodie Eshe, What Laura Did Next, The Anna Edit, Food Booze and Reviews, Brighton Girl Mag, Golly Miss Holly, Tee Bee Blog and Jess and Josh Cook have written about us
- Voted 6th Best Restaurant in Brighton, Best Welcome and Best Newcomer in the Brighton’s Best Awards
- Taken part in OctoberBEST, The Set’s birthday celebrations and Polygon pop-up
- Raised over £1,000 for The Clock Tower Sanctuary
- Recruited a new chef – Luke Hawkins (ex head chef at The Globe in Borough Market)
- Served more than 100 different dishes
To celebrate we’re giving away 50 Cin Cin goodie bags to the first 50 customers through the door on Wednesday 1st November! Open until we sell out, the bag is packed with Cin Cin treats. Call 01273 698813 to book.
Thanks to everyone who has supported us over these past 12 months – here’s to the next 12, and many more.